ADSM-L

Re: Notes Connect Agent error when backing up email inbox

1999-04-17 16:53:19
Subject: Re: Notes Connect Agent error when backing up email inbox
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 13:53:19 -0700
Matt, hello again.

First of all, are you running this command from within Notes or are you
running it from the NT command line?  This will make a big difference.  When
I first got started with the Notes agent, I tried to run the backup from the
operating system command line (while the Notes databases were open) and not
from within the Notes administrative console; or "Program Documents" for
scheduled backups.  I can't remember the exact message but it was similar to
the one that you received.

If the Notes database is closed, then you should be able to run a document
level backup from the NT command line.  But if you got this message while
running this command through Notes, then there must be something else going
on there.

Hope this helps,

Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:    jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:    jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Storage Management Team Lead          VM/Pager:  (972) 680-6247
Dickens Services Group                Internet:  www.teamdsg.com