ADSM-L

NT 4.11 SP3 / SP4 - V2/V3 Client

1999-04-16 17:34:00
Subject: NT 4.11 SP3 / SP4 - V2/V3 Client
From: Gail A Johnson <Johnson.GailA AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:34:00 -0700
I sent a note out earlier today and did get some respones on my question
regarding 100% CPU utilization on the NT boxes -- DSM Service is the one using
the CPU.

What happens is the backups run and then the CPU Utilization stays at 100%
even after backups have completed -- we bring down the DSM Service and bring
back up and that will free up the CPU Utilization ---

We have spoken with IBM today and taken into account notes from the maillist
-- I wanted to send another note out to see if anyone else has experienced
similar problems -- where the Utilization is not freed up after a scheduled
similar problems -- where the Utilization is not freed up after a scheduled
backup is complete?

Thanks.

...gaj