ADSM-L

Apple Web admin GUI

1999-04-15 11:33:37
Subject: Apple Web admin GUI
From: John Schneider <jdschn AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:33:37 -0500
Greetings,
    We have just begun to use the ADSM client for Apple Macintosh.
Things are working
quite well, except for one problem.  We can't get the ADSM Web
administrative GUI to
work correctly to produce the command line.  The Web GUI comes up ok,
but when you
try to click on the command line button, you get an error about there
being no command
line class?  Looks like a Java problem.
    We are running the latest version of MacOS, Netscape 4.5.1, and the
latest ADSM
Mac Client, just pulled down from IBM.
    The installation instructions give you nothing to go on that I can
see.
    Thanks in advance,

John Schneider

* John D. Schneider       Email: jdschn AT ibm DOT net * Phone: 314-349-4556
* Lowery Systems, Inc.
* 1329 Horan                  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are
* Fenton, MO 63026                   mine and mine alone.