ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-04-14 13:41:19
From: Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:41:19 +0200
Hi,

We have installed ADSM SQL Server Agent, and actually, we run  every
week end, a full backup of every DB, and every day of the week, we make an
incremental backup of databases.

We had a problem on one database. We restored the last full backup, no
problem.
But when trying to restore the incremental backup, we had the following=

message:

ACO3028E : Error SQL Server Encountered DB-LIB message: The specified file
\\.\pipe\sqladsm\1999112103\2700 has not a correct sequence number. The=

current time stamp is April 9th 19995:28 PM and it was April 12 1999 6:04
PM in the backup?

And the restor failed

Has anybody an idea of the problem ?
We think perhaps we don't use the right option in the adsm sql backup
command for the full or incremental backup.

Is there any recommandation for these options, ( I think of the truncat=
e of
the log or not ) ?

Thanks for your help

Cordially