ADSM-L

ADSM Web Client

1999-04-14 10:00:13
Subject: ADSM Web Client
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:00:13 -0500
We have a number of nodes where we are using the Web Client successfully
where password access is set to prompt and it works fine. Although on
certain nodes I have been forced to set password access to generate in order
for the Web Client to work. Why does prompt work on some and generate
required on others... according to the docs passwordaccess generate is
required.

Authentication is set to ON at the ADSM Server.

Is this a know problem?

ADSM Client is Win32 3.1.0.6
ADSM Server on OS/390 2.5 ADSM Server Version 3.1.2.15

Nathan

Nathan King
Open Systems Storage Management
*  (210) 913-5755
* Pager: 753-5755
* E-mail: nathan.king AT usaa DOT com

The opinions herein are mine and almost certainly do not reflect those of my
employer.