ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Backup Problems

1999-04-14 08:09:56
Subject: Re: Exchange Backup Problems
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:09:56 -0400
Rob,

First, if you haven't called IBM support to open a problem record,
I encourage you to do so now in order for IBM to track this properly
as well as collect the necessary information to diagnose it properly.

In regards to the Exchange Agent message:

   "An unknown Exchange API error has occurred."

This occurs when the Exchange Agent has called an Exchange API
to get more data from the Exchange Server and the Exchange
Server has returned an error code that is not documented.

Also, check the ADSM server activity log to see if it is terminating
the client connection for any particular reason.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler