ADSM-L

MISSING DBB VOLS IN ADSM VOLHIST

1999-04-12 14:14:31
Subject: MISSING DBB VOLS IN ADSM VOLHIST
From: Tahir Mahmood <tmahmood AT VANSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:14:31 -0400
Hi,

Our setup is : ADSM Server V2R1 for OS/2 (0.15.0.15) Service level.

Recently we changed from 8505 drives to 8900 (Mammoths).

I did a full db backup which worked fine but when I 'q volh type=dbb' the new
full db backup vol is not shown although a 'q libv' shows it as a 'DbBackup'
vol. I tried adding this entry to the VOLHIST.OUT file but still no luck. I
halted & re-started the server but still no luck.

Why can't I see the new full db backup vols ? I cannot delete older db backup
vols to return them to a scratch status.

A direct e-mail response would be highy appreciated.

Thanks,

Tahir Mahmood
Sr Network Analyst
ALcatel