ADSM-L

Re: 3575 on ADSM

1999-04-13 09:39:07
Subject: Re: 3575 on ADSM
From: Bacchi Matt VENDOR <v2bacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:39:07 -0400
> My goal is to connect a Magstar 3575 L06 (two drives)
>
> What is the definition of the drives  (elements) ? def drive xxxxx

We had to define our drives as elements 16 and 17.  There is a redbook on
setting these libraries up, I believe it describes the configuration options
there.

-Matt
Matt Bacchi                              mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
IBM Global Services                    v2bacchi AT btv.ibm DOT com

Matt Bacchi                              mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
IBM Global Services                    v2bacchi AT btv.ibm DOT com
D54V Server Infrastructure                   (802) 769-4072
ADSM & AFS Backup                            (tie) 446-4072