ADSM-L

How can I calculate the real utilization of tape-volumes ???

1999-04-12 10:26:38
Subject: How can I calculate the real utilization of tape-volumes ???
From: Sabine Rettenberger <Sabine.Rettenberger AT WOLF-HEIZTECHNIK DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:26:38 +0100
Hi all,

i want to see the real-utilization of tape volumes.

With this SELECT-Command I can display only the estimated capacity and the
percent-utilization, but i want to calculate the real-utilization if a tape
is in filling-status.

select est_capacity_mb, volume_name, pct_utilized from volumes where
stgpool_name='backuptape_copy' and status='FILLING' and access='OFFSITE'

How can i do calculations within an select-command ???

thanks for your help

Sabine