ADSM-L

Re: Problem deleting a disk storage pool volume

1999-04-11 20:05:04
Subject: Re: Problem deleting a disk storage pool volume
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:05:04 +1000
Hi,

Thanks for the responses to this. I've already tried do the audit volume and it
says that there is nothing on the volume. Having to do an audit db is what I
feared (although expected).

One of our guys kicked off an audit db while the server is online. I didn't
know that you could do that. I assume that it will only report errors, not fix
them. So far it has been running for 27 hours on a 30 GB database. Hopefully
Neil's 1 GB per hour estimate will be close (although having it run online is
likely to push that out).

Trevor