ADSM-L

Any News about Win-32 Ver 3.1.0.7 client?

1999-04-09 16:35:23
Subject: Any News about Win-32 Ver 3.1.0.7 client?
From: Eric LEWIS <eric.lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:35:23 -0600
     Does anyone have a hint about when the level 7 client will be
     available?  I see the web site still lists the level six client posted
     eight months from now . . . December 4, 1999.

     I see continuing notes on the listserver about problems with level 6
     and NT with service pack 4 so I thought we (UW) might as well wait for
     level 7 to give the new web client a first refresh.

     Thanks.

     Eric Lewis UW-Madison