ADSM-L

TCP-IP error

1999-04-09 08:31:03
Subject: TCP-IP error
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT MAIL.LVR DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:31:03 +0100
Hi ADSM'ers
I've got a little problem.
We've got a AIX-RS6000 Server with V3.R1.L1,5
When I try to backup or archive files I've got the following message:

09.04.1999 10:02:57  TcpFlush: Error 10038 sending data on Tcp/Ip socket
4294967295.
09.04.1999 10:02:57  sessSendVerb: Error sending Verb, rc: -50
09.04.1999 10:19:58  TcpRead: Zero byte buffer read.
09.04.1999 10:19:58  sessRecvVerb: Error -50 from call to 'readRtn'.
09.04.1999 10:21:02  TcpRead: Error reading data, rc: 10054
09.04.1999 10:21:02  sessRecvVerb: Error -50 from call to 'readRtn'.
09.04.1999 10:21:02  cuConfirm: Received rc: -50 trying to receive ConfirmResp
verb

Very little files are no problem. But when I try to archive files that are a
little bigger (for example 500kb) I've got the message.
I always have look at the archive of the newsgroup, but the suggestions that
are there don't work.
For example I tried to enlarge the Commtimeout, but the result was the same.
Has anyone a idea?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolfgang Herkenrath
 InfoKom