ADSM-L

Re: AW: ANS1304W Active object not found

1999-04-08 03:40:10
Subject: Re: AW: ANS1304W Active object not found
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 00:40:10 -0700
Hello

The tool is not yet generally available. I had asked a couple
of customers to verify that it works correctly (Michael was the
first customer to do this) before making it generally available.

I believe that the tools is now ready, and I intend to make it
available before the end of this week. I will most definitely
post this forum when it is available, as I know that there is
much interest in it.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Hey,

where can i get this tool ?

        :-)     Stefan Seibt
                Alte Leipziger Versicherungen=20