ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 memory leak problems

1999-04-08 10:30:50
Subject: Re: OS/2 memory leak problems
From: "Richard R. Spurlock" <rrspurlock AT STARFIRE DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:30:50 -0500
Walter:

Yes, this seems to continue to be a problem in the 3.1.0.6 clients.  We
continue to experience it on our deployments and is a serious problem in
memory constrained systems or systems where swapping is turned off.
Turning off compression seems to consistently eliminate the problem.

Richard R. Spurlock,  Vice President
Starfire Engineering & Technologies, Inc.
2429 Iowa Street, Suite K
Lawrence, KS  66046-4075
785-842-1111  Phone
785-842-8811  Facsimile
rrspurlock AT starfire DOT net

Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL> on 04/08/99 05:33:20 am