ADSM-L

DRM Question

1999-04-07 14:04:07
Subject: DRM Question
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:04:07 -0400
Hello one and all!
I have a DRM question. Here is the situation. I have a Novell server that is
defined in a Novell Policy Domain. The Novell Policy Domain has a default
Management class that goes to a certain storage pool. Now I've setup the DRM
boot disks and I created a new storage pool, backup copy group, and
management class and added it to the Novell Policy Domain. I validated it
and activated it and everything and I added a SET INCLUDE * NWDRMMC (which
is the DRM MC I created) in the DRM setup.cmd file. After I boot the DRM
disks and perform the DUMP DISK 1, the image goes to the default management
class instead of the one I did the SET INCLUDE on. Has anyone done this
before? Does anyone know if this is a bug or is it just me missing
something.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.