ADSM-L

Re: NT Service PACK4 and ADSM client

1999-04-06 20:39:56
Subject: Re: NT Service PACK4 and ADSM client
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:39:56 -0700
Hi all,
      FYI. I tried the memoryefficient option suggested by Nathan and the
COMPAQ client seems to be working fine for the last seven days. although  my
peakusage was on this client of 20gb data was 16Mb (on a 256Mb RAM COMPAQ).
I do not know why it is working with this option and as to why it is not
working without the memoryefficient option. However I'm happy because there
has been negligible performance drop.

I do not wish to simulate the fault primarily because it is a production
server.

This is just FYI.

Thanks to Nathan and all for the help

Sincere regards