ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Windows 2000

1999-04-06 17:14:22
Subject: Re: ADSM and Windows 2000
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:14:22 -0400
JoelC wrote, in part..
> Does anyone know if the ADSM client for NT will be NTFS v5 compatible?

WayneS says, somewhat tongue in cheek..
No, but in the old days, some time after the operating system GA,
someone would point out the need for ADSM support.  It would get to
some poor techie reading this list or at a SHARE Conference, go to
management that would schedule it to be in the budget someday,
someday find a newbie programmer to look at it and finally to get one
of the super-programmers to do the job in a few weeks so it could be
out in the next year or so.  We've come so far, that I don't expect we
even need to ask.  Well maybe we should. Anyone know about
support for Windows 2000 clients?  :-)    <--- smile

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                            adsm AT ADSM.caps.Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System