ADSM-L

I: Antwort: I: Help !!! : Is there any way to undo a backup ???

1999-04-06 10:34:11
Subject: I: Antwort: I: Help !!! : Is there any way to undo a backup ???
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:34:11 -0500
Sabine,

Again, these files are only marked for expiration.  If you don't let
expiration run these files (the 2nd versions) will not be expired, and will
still be available for restore.  If you only keep two versions of a file,
you probably won't have to wait the full 30 days.  This depends on how much
your data changes... If you get two versions of theses files backed up
again these older versions are no longer necassary and you can let the
expiration process run again.

Hope this helps,

Rick Smith