ADSM-L

3.1.0.5 NT Client having different clients data backed up

1999-04-02 15:45:33
Subject: 3.1.0.5 NT Client having different clients data backed up
From: "Cargill, Bill" <BHCargill AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:45:33 -0800
  Hello All;
I don't know if anyone seen this one before. But, I have a 3.1.0.5 NT client
that does daily incrementals, this morning I see a different nodes filespace
data show up. The other node does exist. Here's what I see on the WEB Admin
GUI under client/filespaces.

   \\franklin\c$          - This is correct for this node.
   \\franklin\d$

    \\steinmetz\c$      - This is the other nodes filespace that also shows
up.

 The other node also has this filespace backed up. This has happened twice
on this same machine, the first time was about a month ago, and then this
time. I've reviewed the dsm.opt files on both machines and they both look
okay to me. One node has domain c: d:, the other has c: d: e:.Both of these
machines have been under ADSM's backup wing for approx. a year. Anybody seen
anything like this before ?

   Thanks;

     Bill