ADSM-L

I: Lotus Notes Connect Agent Include/Excludes

1999-04-01 09:35:57
Subject: I: Lotus Notes Connect Agent Include/Excludes
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:35:57 -0600
ADSMer's,

I'm getting ready to implement a Lotus Notes Solution on NT, and have
discovered a problem.  I need to backup all .ntf files under the notes data
directory.  I have a statement in my Include/Exclude list to include them
(see below), but none of them get backed up.  If I specify a specific .ntf
file, the connect agent has no problem backing it up.  I'm using Connect
Agent Version 2.1.9 (PTF 3). There is no mention of the connect agent even
looking at the .ntf files in log.dsm.  Has anyone seen this before?  Below
is my Include\Exclude List: (I have tried the include statement all four
ways to no success)

Exclude ?:\...\*
Include ?:\$NOTESDIR\...\*
Include ?:\$NOTESDIR\*.ntf\*\*     Include ?:\$NOTESDIR\*.ntf     Include
?:\$NOTESDIR\...\*.ntf\*\*    Include ?:\$NOTESDIR\...\*.ntf
Exclude ?:\$NOTESDIR\doc\...\*
Exclude ?:\$NOTESDIR\domino\...\*
Exclude ?:\$NOTESDIR\sample\...\*
Exclude ?:\$NOTESDIR\w32\...\*