ADSM-L

How many ADSM Adminstrators do you have?

1999-04-01 08:16:43
Subject: How many ADSM Adminstrators do you have?
From: "VandenHeuvel, Dan N" <dvheuvel AT KCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:16:43 -0600
Hello,
        I am trying to put together some numbers to determine how many ADSM
administrators we should have.  Would you please respond with the following:
1) How many administrators do you have?
2) How many ADSM clients are you running?
3) How many ADSM servers are you running?
4) How much data do you back up nightly?
5) Are you stretched for time (optional)?

Do you have a formula that determines how many administrators there should
be for each node or server or size?  I just want to make sure we have enough
people to administer our nodes.

Thank you all,

Dan Vanden Heuvel