ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Retention and versioning

1999-03-31 13:05:30
Subject: Re: ADSM Retention and versioning
From: Eric LEWIS <eric.lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:05:30 -0600
     We delete old versions after 180 or 454 days and the same for Retain
     only.  I think 14 days is too short to keep a deleted file, and we
     have had people come unhinged because we delete them at all.

     standard version options (exists) are 3 and 5.

     We honor all requests for optional retention policies (we charge for
     occupancy so why not?)

     erl