ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:05
ADSMers,

Has anybody seen this problem before?

After I logged in successfully to the ADSM server via the administrative
web interface, I was greeted with "404 Not Found The requested URL was not
found on this server" in the left hand frame.  Normally as you all know I
should see the list of links under "ADSM Server Administration."  But I
don't see any of those links!  The upper frame looks good displaying my
servername and version; and the main frame on the right looks good
displaying the IBM licensing statement.  A lot of help it does me since I
can't use the links to get to the admin web functionality.

I can under options select "show command line" and "show events."  That is
working okay.  But never do I get my list of links.

Particulars:
Windows NT 4.0 SP4 on a Netfinity 7000 M10
ADSM NT Server 3.1.2.2 (I had the same problem when I installed the base
3.1.2.0 server, but upgrading to the latest-and-greatest release didn't
fix it)
I have tried with both IE 4.01 and Netscape 4.06 locally and on remote
machines.

Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:    jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:    jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Storage Management Team Lead          VM/Pager:  (972) 680-6247
Dickens Services Group                Internet:  www.teamdsg.com
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BE7B47.68773590