ADSM-L

Re: Expiration = FEAR

1999-03-30 11:04:49
Subject: Re: Expiration = FEAR
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:04:49 -0600
These issues are "supposedly" fixed in the latest release of ADSM Server.
The ftp site has the latest 3.1.2.20 version for AIX server available.  Read
the README.SRV.txt.

Anthony Jones
Platform Technologist - ADSM Administrator
Koch Industries, Inc.
Cultivate trusted business partnerships by continuously improving the
delivery of cost-effective and measurable platform and network management
services.