ADSM-L

Re: Expiration = FEAR

1999-03-30 10:10:05
Subject: Re: Expiration = FEAR
From: "Price, Robert R." <pricerr AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:10:05 -0500
I too have seen this behavior after migrating to 3.1.2.1.  The expiration,
which used to run successfully in about one hour, now takes days utilizing
as much cpu as it can get.  The object counts in the status message stop
incrementing after about an hour.  What is it doing between hour 1 and hour
100?  Is this a bug?  Can I safely cancel the process after the counts stop
incrementing and not lose anything from expiration?   IBM --- can you
comment please?