ADSM-L

ADSM NT SCHEDULER

1999-03-29 05:33:21
Subject: ADSM NT SCHEDULER
From: Paul Bestow <paul_be AT PHOENIXC.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:33:21 +0100
Hello Everybody,
                        I have an NT4 SP3 Server running version 3.1.2.1 with
an NT4 SP3 client version 3.1.0.6 over TCP/IP.  When I try to install the
Scheduler Service it comes back with an error message - Unable to locate/open
NLS Repository File.

                        I am using DSMCUTIL to install the service with options
"Name", "Password", "Clientdir", and "Autostart".  It has been installed in the
default directory so I do not see why it can't find DSCAMENG.TXT.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Scott