ADSM-L

Help: who has configured an NT ADSM client with NT/SNA server?

1999-03-26 10:09:31
Subject: Help: who has configured an NT ADSM client with NT/SNA server?
From: Pierre Chapus <pchapus AT ANSSR.IBM DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:09:31 +0100
Hello friends,

i have some years of experience in ADSM customization, but i have never
setup a NT/ADSM client for SNA communication with an MVS/ADSM server.

For this SNA CommMethod, it is mandatory to use an intermediate NT/SNA
server. Both ADSMs and SNA server are at last version/level and it have been
configured as detailled in ADSM client documentations, but we still obtain
"LU not found" in NT error messages.

While CFT works well on this SNA server using SNA with the MVS host, we
think we have forgotten a detail about definitions. More, we think that the
lu name has not be given to the SNA server.

Is there anybody who may help to find the "key"? Some sample to share with
us?

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Pierre