ADSM-L

Re: ADSM - Novell client

1999-03-25 12:11:38
Subject: Re: ADSM - Novell client
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:11:38 -0500
Yes I have seen this before. We get it all the time. I seem to think it's an
NDS issue with
authentication of the ID.

Anyone else?

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!