ADSM-L

Antwort: 3494 Library Problems

1999-03-24 12:27:41
Subject: Antwort: 3494 Library Problems
From: Udo Schoepgens <Udo.Schoepgens AT O-TEL-O DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:27:41 +0100
Your ADSM Servers share the same 3494?
Does the multile ADSM server, see every nine drives.
Your are using HACMP with ADSM?
Which microcode on the drives you are using?
Which version of atape and atldd you are using?
Which Libr. Mgr Code you are using on 3494.

Regards

Kind regards

Udo Schöpgens,

o.tel.o, IT-Operations

Tel. (49) 221/808 -4661

Fax. (49) 221/808 -7912

E-Mail Udo.Schoepgens AT o-tel-o DOT de

"McNamara, Sean" <sean.mcnamara AT LMCO DOT COM> am 24.03.99 17:03:09

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>