ADSM-L

Betr: Re: AIX 4.2.1 to 4.3.2

1999-03-23 01:30:56
Subject: Betr: Re: AIX 4.2.1 to 4.3.2
From: Maarten Doeswijk <Maarten.Doeswijk AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 06:30:56 +0000
     Morning,

     Why do you have to reinstall the client if you're using the exact same
     software? Are there (any known) problems if you don't reinstall the
     ADSM client?

     Maarten Doeswijk

Onderwerp: Re: AIX 4.2.1 to 4.3.2
Auteur:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> in inet-1
Datum:    22-3-99 21:17

     we have just migrated to 4.3.2. The client code is the same as 4.2.1.
     All you need to do is a re-install

     Nigel Crewe
     Telewest Communications