ADSM-L

Re: Performance increase when running ADSM server on AIX 4.3.2.

1999-03-22 20:04:37
Subject: Re: Performance increase when running ADSM server on AIX 4.3.2.
From: Bruce Elrick <belrick AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:04:37 -0700
That is a new system call in AIX 4.3.2.  Applications would have to be modified
to use it, I believe.  Perhaps an ADSM Server 3.1.x.y for AIX 4.3.2+ (or rather,
a dsmserv.432 executable which gets linked from dsmserv during an install on
4.3.2+ system) could be produced along with a special client for 4.3.2, but they
don't exist now.  Currently ADSM treats and AIX 4.3 system like a n AIX 4.2
system.

Cheers...
Bruce

--