ADSM-L

Expiration process 1205 terminated due to internal error

1999-03-19 14:03:12
Subject: Expiration process 1205 terminated due to internal error
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:03:12 -0600
Started betting this error message today during my expire inventory.  A
database backup was active at the time this appeared.  Any ideas how to fix
it?

ANR0104E astxn.c(1183): Error 2 deleting row from table "AS.Volume.Status".
ANR1181E astxn.c343: Data storage transaction 0:151855616 was aborted.
ANR2183W imexp.c2629: Transaction 0:151855616 was aborted.
ANR2369I Database backup volume and recovery plan file expiration starting
under process 1205.
ANR0860E Expiration process 1205 terminated due to internal error: examined
1008620 objects, deleting 0 backup objects, 0 archive objects, 0 DB backup
volumes, and 0 recovery plan files. 0 errors were encountered.
ANR0985I Process 1205 for EXPIRE INVENTORY running in the BACKGROUND
completed
with completion state SUCCESS at 10:57:54.

Anthony Jones
Platform Technologist - ADSM Administrator
Koch Industries, Inc.
Cultivate trusted business partnerships by continuously improving the
delivery of cost-effective and measurable platform and network management
services.