ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on Solaris 7 - still waiting...

1999-03-18 13:07:32
Subject: Re: ADSM on Solaris 7 - still waiting...
From: "Richmond, Jeff" <richmond AT SHARPLABS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:07:32 -0800
I talked to one of the guys on the Solaris ADSM development team back in
December after I got my copy of Solaris 7. Apparently, they hadn't received
their copies from Sun yet, so he said it would possibly be a while before
they had version 7 support. In fact, IBM doesn't even support PCI based Sun
hardware for the IBM tape libraries yet, so I am waiting on that as well (I
have an Ultra 250 collecting dust until that time).
Jeff Richmond - MCP, CCSA
Jeff Richmond - MCP, CCSA
Systems Administrator
Sharp Labs of America