ADSM-L

Re: restore times

1999-03-18 10:01:56
Subject: Re: restore times
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:01:56 -0500
I think you were a victim of a bug in version 2.  As long as there are tapes in
filling status, the server will choose one of them as a last resort during
migration with collocation on.  If it doesn't, then there is still a bug and
you should
report it.

See the section 'How the server select volumes with collocation enabled'
in the admin guide manual.

--