ADSM-L

Is anyone looking?

1999-03-18 09:33:52
Subject: Is anyone looking?
From: "VandenHeuvel, Dan N" <dvheuvel AT KCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:33:52 -0600
Hello,
        Kimberly-Clark is currently looking for an ADSM
Administrator/Technician in Neenah, Wisconsin.  The person should have
experience with ADSM in a MVS, HP/UX and Windows client environment.  We are
currently backing up over 350 clients (WindowsNT, Windows95, HP/UX, AIX, one
LINUX, and a smattering of others)  to three MVS servers and are currently
in the process of rolling out an HP/UX SAP/R3 interface for large SAP/R3
databases.  In addition, we are rolling out distributed clients with
remotely administered distributed WindowsNT Servers with a DLT7000 library
attached.  Finally, we are expanding our ADSM backups to include the ADSM
Connect agents for Oracle, Exchange, and Lotus Notes.
        Persons responding should have at least 2 to 3 years background with
ADSM on the platforms above as well as background in both UNIX and NT
clients.  Understanding of the ADSM Connect agents and their requirements is
a plus.  Experience with MVS, JCL, MVS console commands and Netview
automation would be helpful.

KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION:

Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a leading global manufacturer of personal
care, consumer tissue and away-from-home products.  The company's global
brands include HUGGIES, PULL-UPS,  KOTEX, DEPEND, KLEENEX, SCOTT, KIMWIPES
AND WYPALL. Other brands well known outside the U.S. include ANDREX,
SCOTTEX, PAGE, POPEE AND KIMBIES.   Kimberly-Clark also is a major producer
of professional  health care products and premium business, correspondence
and technical papers.  The company has manufacturing operations in 38
countries and sells its products in more than 150 countries.

If you have more questions regarding the position, please send your
inquiries to: mis.opportunities AT kcc DOT com or dvheuvel AT kcc DOT com.
Please do not
respond to the list server.