ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and ODBC through ASP and VisualInterdev

1999-03-17 15:13:18
Subject: Re: ADSM and ODBC through ASP and VisualInterdev
From: Lisa Galindo <ldgalindo AT DSTSYSTEMS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:13:18 -0600
ADSM'ers,
     I forwarded this question on to another on our ADSM team.  Here is his
response.
Lisa
---------------------- Forwarded by Lisa D. Galindo/Winchester/DST/US on
03/17/99 02:13 PM ---------------------------
03/17/99 02:13 PM ---------------------------

Jay Vandermeer
03/17/99 01:17 PM

To:   Lisa D. Galindo/Winchester/DST/US@DST, Rick P.
      Haller/Winchester/DST/US@DST
cc:
Subject:  Re: ADSM and ODBC through ASP and VisualInterdev  (Document link not
      converted)

If they are trying to use ODBC through ADO forget it, I have never got that to
work.   We still do not have
reliable connection through DAO/JET 3.5.1.  Some of the problems result from
ADSM not using the same format for date fields as expected by JET 3.5.1 and I
would suspect the same thing is true for ADO.  At this point the drivers are
useless for us, we have come up with other methods to retrieve the data.

Lisa D. Galindo
03/17/99 11:27 AM