ADSM-L

Re: NT 4.0 SP 4 with Client Level 2.1.06

1999-03-17 08:41:31
Subject: Re: NT 4.0 SP 4 with Client Level 2.1.06
From: fx <fx AT AXA-FRANCEASSURANCE DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:41:31 +0100
From:   Virginia Hysock[SMTP:vhysock AT CSC DOT COM]
Reply To:       ADSM: Dist Stor Manager

Is anyone out there running NT client level 2.1.06 on an NT 4.0 with
service pack 4?  I have a large group of NT users here that are preparing
to apply SP4 starting tomorrow, and they waited until today to ask if it's
compatible with ADSM 2.1.06.  My server is OS/390 3.1.2.14.

 you mean 3.1.0.6 ?

 amicalement,
                      fx

---
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | The ten thousand things.
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | The ten thousand things.
Axa Assurances, Paris      | How long do any persist?
Networking & system stuff  | Netscape, too, has gone.