ADSM-L

Re: restore times

1999-03-16 12:17:10
Subject: Re: restore times
From: "Schauerte, Andrew (NM75)" <andrew.schauerte AT DAS.HONEYWELL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:17:10 -0700
We have discussed the same thing.  Unfortunately, that caused a lot more
data to be stored, and increases our ADSM DB.  It is like trading one
problem for another.  I am setting up different copy storage pools to keep
all the files consolidated where a large number of restores take place.
Hope this helps....

Andrew P. Schauerte

I.T. Analyst
Information Technology