ADSM-L

Re: Which tape is this file on?

1999-03-16 08:48:05
Subject: Re: Which tape is this file on?
From: Bruce Elrick <belrick AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 06:48:05 -0700
Unfortunately the select syntax is not quite as concise when it comes to
multiple matches:

Off the top of my head, try something like:

select volume_name from contents where filespace_name='/usr/local' and
hl_name='lib/emacs/etc' and (ll_name='COPYING' or ll_name like('README%'))

which looks for /usr/local/lib/emacs/etc/COPYING or
/usr/local/lib/emacs/etc/README* in shell wildcard syntax
(/usr/local/lib/emacs/etc/README.* in regular expression syntax).

I think.  Remember, it is 6:52am and I haven't had any coffee today...

Cheers...
Bruce

--
Bruce Elrick, Ph.D.