ADSM-L

adsm Question

1999-03-12 16:15:00
Subject: adsm Question
From: "Rochester, Dean" <Dean.Rochester AT PROMEDICA DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:15:00 -0500
     Hi there

     We have ADSM version 3.1 and when we run a reconcile it stop running
     at around 1.25 Million Inodes.  Up till that number of Inodes it runs
     fine.  We have made a work around by limiting our file systems inode
     limit to less than 1 Million.

     Have you had any problems with adsm?  We have it installed on MVS
     managing 10 Unix boxes running AIX.  The Unix boxes are the go between
     for the PCs.  The MVS system stores its data to a tape robot.

     We are also having some HSM automigrate problems due to the reconcile
     situation.

     If you have any thoughts on this matter, please advise.  If we can be
     of any help your way, please advise.

     Thanks in advance
     Dean Rochester
     System Admin. Toledo Hospital