ADSM-L

Re: keeping scheduler started on version 3 clients

1999-03-11 09:12:56
Subject: Re: keeping scheduler started on version 3 clients
From: paulo <paulo AT SPECTRUMWAY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:12:56 -0500
Rose,

i had problem running the scheduler on Solaris 2.6 only after immediate
client install.
what i did was run an incremental backup the 1st time on a small file (dsmc
inc /home/user/file) manually, and start the scheduler afterwards.  Then,
the scheduler seemed to work fine.  This only happened on Sun but not on HP
or AIX (don't know about Irix).

hope this helps
Paul Oh
SpectrumWay Solutions