ADSM-L

Re: IBM charges for install support!

1999-03-11 08:43:07
Subject: Re: IBM charges for install support!
From: Orin Rehorst <rehorst AT POHA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:43:07 -0600
Going from OS/2 ver 2 to NT ver 3 without instructions wouldn't be clever.
It would be stupid. Do you know where I can find those instructions?

TIA

Orin Rehorst
Port of Houston Authority
(Largest U.S. Port in foreign tonnage)
e-mail:  rehorst AT poha DOT com <mailto:rehorst AT poha DOT com>
Phone:  (713)670-2443