ADSM-L

Re: You learn something new everyday.

1999-03-10 09:11:16
Subject: Re: You learn something new everyday.
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:11:16 -0500
Sean

We have Quota Advisor as well and I'm wondering if it is to blame for some of
our NT slow performers.  ADSM really does the archive bit update during a backup
eh?  What do you plan to do as a permanent fix?

Thanks,

Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp

Sean Stecker <Stecker.Sean AT ORBITAL-LSG DOT COM> on 03/09/99 06:37:57 PM