ADSM-L

Re: Slow backup due to large amount of files???

1999-03-08 14:02:36
Subject: Re: Slow backup due to large amount of files???
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:02:36 -0500
Ditto

 Sean -
I may have some additional settings depending on
the config of this client and server.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!