ADSM-L

I: Lotus Notes Agent on NT

1999-03-05 10:56:30
Subject: I: Lotus Notes Agent on NT
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:56:30 -0600
Richard,

     Thanks for the answer, but I figured it out... I had V 2.1.7 and
didn't realize it... When I upgraded to V 2.1.8 the problem is fixed...

Thanks,

Rick Smith

From: O1=INET00/C=US/A=IBMX400/P=STATEFARM/DD.RFC-822=rbs\@bu.edu on
03/05/99 09:46:09 AM
To:   Richard Smith
cc:

Rick - I'm not a Lotus Notes guy; but Insufficient Memory in various
       environments is typically a logical condition rather than
physical.  That is, there is usually some system configuration limit
on resource utilization, to keep users from running wild.
See if you can find some config area which addresses this.
    Richard Sims, BU