ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server on MVS

1999-03-03 10:44:09
Subject: Re: ADSM Server on MVS
From: Tjeerd Saijoen <tsaijoen AT BFSORG DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:44:09 -0500
Performance

To get the optimum speed out of ADSM you need to tune every component,
hardware, software, interface cards, adapters, routers, network and clients.
Look first to the slowest component within the route from server to client.
Mostly speed is limited somewhere in the hardware but you can work around
this by adjusting and using buffers. At the moment I am busy to tune several
ADSM sites. Round the end of March I will be hosting a website for ADSM
performance and tuning. Everybody who has tips, scripts etc can e-mail them
to me and I will place them on the web site available for downloading.

Regards Tj
www.bfsorg.com
tsaijoen AT bfsorg DOT com