ADSM-L

ADSM MVS Server Error

1999-03-02 11:48:53
Subject: ADSM MVS Server Error
From: Paul Brown <pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:48:53 -0500
I am running ADSM Server 3.1.2.1 on MVS.
Need some help badly on an error we are getting no matter what function we try.

 ANR0102E ASALLOC(3936): Error 1 inserting row in table "AS.Segments".

I have run ADUIT Volume on all volumes that get listed as being in error, which
all run with Damaged files of 0.
I have run an AUDIT DB which locked up after running 36 hours.
We get the error in running a Backup, Migrate, Move Data, and Space Reclaim.
Anyone out their seen this error and know how to fix it?
I can not believe the poor support that I am getting from IBM on a SEV1 problem.
Help! Help!
Paul
PDBrown AT Ashland DOT com