ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:03

If your MAXSESSIONS on the ADSM server is set to 2 then that is the total number
of sessions allowed it does not matter if they are from the same node or from
different nodes. Try increasing the MAXSESSIONS parameter in the servers option
file.

Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT MAIL.LVR DOT DE> on 03/02/99 07:29:47 AM