ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:38
Francisco:

The same happened with one of our servers. Notes Workstation was closed,
but dsmnotes kept on saying "Cannot log errors". We had to reboot the
server; after that, unsurprisingly everything worked.

Also,  you should check that there is no other application using notes api.

Saludos.

Francisco Sedano <f_sedano AT BANCOURQUIJO DOT ES> con fecha 26/02/99 09:49:42

Por favor, responda a "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Destinatarios: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
CC:        (cci: Carlos López Molina/Sistemas-Delegación/Sevilla/IECISA)
Asunto:   Re: Lotus Notes Agent for OS/2

Thanks for the reply..

I read that and made sure Lotus notes Workstation was closed, but it still
happens... It is happening only in a few of our servers.. ?¿

Best regards,
 Francisco Sedano.

 (Embedded
 image moved   carlos_lopezm @ IECI.ES
 to file:      26/02/99 10:04
 PIC10252.PCX)

Por favor, responda a ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Destinatarios: ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU
CC:      (CCI: Francisco Sedano Crippa/INFO/URQUIJO)

Francisco:

According to my experience, this error happens if you try to execute
dsmnotes together with Notes Desktop.
Make sure Notes Desktop is closed before starting dsmnotes.

I hope this helps...
Carlos López

Francisco Sedano <f_sedano AT BANCOURQUIJO DOT ES> con fecha 25/02/99 11:24:55