ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3.1 Server and Clients w/ NT4.0 SP4

1999-02-26 04:52:40
Subject: Re: ADSM V3.1 Server and Clients w/ NT4.0 SP4
From: fx <fx AT AXA-FRANCEASSURANCE DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:52:40 +0100

 i tested the winnt client on a sp4 client, it works. order of
installation was:

  - nt / sp3 / adsm winnt client 3.1.0.6 / sp4
or:
  - nt / sp4 / adsm winnt client 3.1.0.6

 but it's not yet deployment time, not enough client to
say 'no problem at all'.

> I'm also running some ADSM/NT V2.1 clients and would
> appreciate any feedback at
> that level, as well.

 we don't have 2.1 clients here, so no feedback.

 amicalement,
                  fx

---
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | Chaos reigns within.
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | Chaos reigns within.
Axa Assurances, La Difense | Reflect, repent and reboot.
Networking & system stuff  | Order shall return.